The cell phone jammer is a new type of information security product. It uses a specific electromagnetic signal to form a shielding network in the place that needs to be protected, so that the mobile phone cannot receive base station data and establish contact with the base station. Regarding signal jammers, you should know the following four precautions:
1. Before equipment installation
1. Before installing this equipment, be sure to install the antenna correctly according to the signs, and then turn on the power to prevent the machine from being burned out.
2. Know the position of the base station before installing the equipment, and try to make the direction of the shield follow the direction of the base station.
3. When installing equipment, pay attention to whether there are metal objects within 1 meter around the machine to prevent signal reflection, which may affect the shielding effect.
4. Special environments such as gas stations and gas stations should be equipped with explosion-proof machines.
5. The height of the device is 1.8-2 meters. It can be placed directly on the table, installed on the wall or on the ceiling, and the antenna is straight with the ground.
6. If it is installed indoors, please pay attention to whether the transmitting frequency of the existing wireless equipment in the room causes co-channel interference.
7. The tolerance and safety interval of anti-interference frequency interference of the existing fine instruments and meters in the room must be considered.
8. If an amplifier such as signal enhancement is installed in the room, it is not suitable to install a jammer.
9. Fully understand the boundary between the shielded area and the non-shielded area.
2. Site survey
1. It is very important to understand the signal strength of the scene for the device of the jammer. Because there are many kinds of signals in an environment, and the strengths of the various signals are not the same, knowing the signal strength of the field can design the device shielding device in a targeted manner.
2. In the absence of survey equipment, it is necessary to understand the status of the base stations around the device address, visually check the distance between them, what base station (China Mobile, China Unicom, CDMA, 3G, 4G, 5G, etc.), and the direction of the base station's antenna Which way to point. In general, base stations in cities are mostly built on the tops of tall buildings, and towers in suburbs or villages.
3. If you have survey equipment, you only need to record the signal strength of multiple points indoors and outdoors in detail.
1. According to the results of the survey, a reasonable combination of different signals has reached the ideal situation. The degree of interference in the unshielded area and the impact on surrounding base stations should be fully considered.
2. Confirm the rough schematic diagram of the device. During the installation process, the location where the primary device has strong signal (that is, the location closest to the base station), select the directional antenna, and start the device along the direction of the base station antenna.
3. Consider the floor height of the shielding area. Because the signal of the upper layer is better than that of the bottom layer, the order of devices from top to bottom is selected to achieve the best shielding effect.
4. Fully consider the anti-interference performance of PHS base stations. PHS base stations generally have relatively low power, and PHS has no distinction between uplink and downlink. The base station may easily absorb interference signals and cause the base station to fail to work normally.
4. Will the mobile phone signal jammer have radiation? Is it harmful to the human body?
Regarding radiation, as long as electronic products are large and small, there will be radiation. Any piece of electrical equipment will have radiation. Just like the mobile phones we usually use, they will inevitably have radiation when they are close to the ears every day. The country has also established a standard for mobile phone radiation. The radiation produced by mobile phone signal jammers is much lower than the national standard, and it is not necessary to rely on it every day. Next to the ears, so there is almost no damage to the human body.