Mobile phone shielding device with metal shell, it means that the body of the mobile phone shielding device is a metal material, usually an aluminum profile, and the metal material is used both as a shell and a radiator. So is this kind of metal shell mobile phone shielding instrument good?
First of all, let's talk about the advantages of this type of mobile phone shielding device:
1. Simple structure: The aluminum profile itself is the most commonly used heat dissipation material, with excellent heat dissipation performance, and its heat dissipation fins can be processed into many shapes, and it is also convenient to be used directly as the shell of the mobile phone shielding device. It has a certain beauty and craftsmanship. level;
2. Low cost: Due to the large output and wide application of aluminum profiles, the cost is relatively low, which also greatly reduces the material cost of the mobile phone shielding device, at least it can save the cost of a special shell;
Then we talk about the disadvantages of metal-cased signal jammer:
1. Poor safety: Since the casing is the radiator, and the mobile phone shielding device needs a great amount of heat dissipation when working for a long time, this will cause the temperature of the metal casing to rise quickly, and its surface temperature sometimes even When it reaches 60-70 degrees, people's hands cannot touch it directly, otherwise there will be a risk of burns;
2. The product is not beautiful: the antennas of the mobile phone shielding device with metal shell are external, and they are directly screwed on the fuselage. Today's mobile phone shielding device needs to shield more and more mobile phone systems. When it is necessary to effectively shield all 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and WIFI signals, a mobile phone shielding device needs at least 10-12 frequency bands. This corresponds to the need for 10-12 antennas. When such a number of antennas are screwed on the device, it looks like a hedgehog visually, and there is no aesthetic feeling.
3. Poor anti-destructive ability: For this type of mobile phone shielding device, the antenna is screwed on the fuselage, and the power supply is an external switching power supply, which is easily damaged. For example, someone maliciously pulls out or discards the antenna, or someone intentionally disconnects or damages the power supply. Such poor anti-sabotage capability will bring high management and maintenance costs to users in the future.