After purchasing a full-band frequency jammer, many users find that the equipment is not broken, but the use effect is not good. According to the survey, 90% of people use the device incorrectly, which is also the main reason for the poor effect of the device. Today we will tell you: what should be paid attention to in the installation and use of the full-band jammer?
1. The installation height of the full-band frequency jammer is preferably not less than 1.8 meters from the ground.
2. When the installation location is less than 200 meters away from the base station, the shielding effect is inversely proportional to the distance from the base station. That is, the closer the base station is, the smaller the shielding radius will be.
3. Tighten the antenna before turning on the power. The antenna must be kept vertical (⊥). The numbers marked on the antenna and the numbers marked on the antenna hole on the host must correspond one by one. .
4. The effective coverage of the full-band jammer is a circular area centered on the full-band frequency jammer, so when using it, pay attention to correctly select the placement of the full-band jammer to avoid shielding dead angle.
5. The full-band frequency jammer should be placed in a well-ventilated place, try to avoid objects and strong electromagnetic sources with strong heat sources to ensure the shielding effect. Do not stack other objects and remove the antenna on the full-band jammer, so as not to affect the shielding effect and damage the machine.
6. When the full-band frequency jammer is not in use, the power should be cut off in time to avoid affecting the normal use of the mobile phone
7. When using the full-band jammer outdoors, you should pay attention to waterproofing
8. When the area of the site used is larger than the effective shielding range, it is recommended to use multiple full-band frequency jammers for cellular installation to ensure the shielding effect. Since the power supply and antenna are specially matched with the host, and they are adjusted one by one during factory debugging, please try not to use them interchangeably to ensure the best effect
9. Please stay away from corrosive gases and liquids, and do a good job of dustproof and moistureproof, so as not to accelerate the aging of internal components of the equipment
10. When placed outdoors or in the field, attention should be paid to adding protective devices in environments where destructive animals such as rats and ants are infested.