After purchasing a wifi jammer, many users find that the device is not broken, but the use effect is not good. According to the topsignaljammer survey, 90% of people use the device incorrectly, which is also the main reason for the poor performance of the device. Today we will tell you: what should be paid attention to in the installation and use of mobile phone signal jammers?
1. The installation height of the shield is preferably not less than 1.8 meters from the ground.
2. When the installation location is less than 200 meters away from the base station, the shielding effect is inversely proportional to the distance from the base station. That is, the closer the base station, the smaller the shielding radius.
3. Tighten the antenna before powering on, the antenna must be kept vertical (⊥), the numbers marked on the antenna should correspond one-to-one with the numbers marked on the antenna hole on the host, do not insert the wrong one, and do not directly turn on the power of the host without connecting the antenna .
4. The effective coverage of the signal jammer is a circular area centered on the jammer, so pay attention to the correct placement of the jammer when using it to avoid dead corners.
5. The signal isolator should be placed in a well-ventilated place, try to avoid the shielding of open objects, and avoid strong electromagnetic sources of strong heat sources, so as to ensure the shielding effect and when the signal isolator works for a long time, do not stack other items on it. items and disassemble the antenna so as not to affect the shielding effect and damage the machine.
6. When the signal jammer is not in use, the power supply should be cut off in time, so as not to affect the normal use of the mobile phone
7. When using the shielding device outdoors, pay attention to waterproofing
8. When the area of the site used is larger than the effective shielding range, it is recommended to use multiple isolators for cellular installation to ensure the shielding effect
Since the power supply and antenna are dedicated to the host, and they are debugged one-to-one at the factory, please try not to use them interchangeably to ensure the best results.
9. Please keep away from corrosive gases and liquids, and do a good job of dustproof and moistureproof, so as not to accelerate the aging of the internal components of the equipment
10. When placing it outdoors or in the wild, attention should be paid to adding protective devices to the environment where destructive animals such as rats and ants are infested.