High power signal jammer
1. The effective shielding range of the phone signal jammer in the test room depends on the place of use. This is closely related to the signal field strength of the scene. Mobile phones of different standards do not necessarily have the same shield range in the same location.
2. Factors that affect the shield range include, but are not limited to, distance from the base station, orientation, obstacles, site building wall materials, shield device installation height, installation specifications, etc. Hmm.
3. Each antenna has a frequency band ID and must have a one-to-one correspondence with the host frequency band ID. Make sure each antenna is securely connected before turning on the signal blocker. It cannot be used with the power turned on without connecting the antenna.
4. After long hours of work, the surface temperature of the shield is about 40-50, which is normal. If the surface temperature is too high, turn off the power and contact your local dealer or distributor.
5. Typical installation height is 1.8 to 2.5 meters. Select a location with no obstacles between the target shield areas. To mount it on the wall, the antenna must be facing up vertically. When placed on the desktop, the antenna can be folded 90 degrees and then turned vertically upwards. There should be no AC power lines or other audio and video lines within 0.2 meters of the antenna.
6. At least 1-2 meters away from common devices such as audio, wireless microphones, radios, computers, TVs and Wi-Fi routers to avoid the possibility of interfering with some electronic devices during use. give me.