After buying a signal jammer, many users find that the device is good, but the effect is not good. According to the survey, 90% of people misuse equipment, which is the main reason for the deterioration of equipment performance.
Today we will tell you: what should be paid attention to in the installation and use of mobile phone signal jammers?
1. The installation height of the shielding layer is preferably within 1.8 meters from the ground.
2. If the installation location in the base station is less than 200m, the shielding effect is inversely proportional to the distance from the base station. That is, the closer the base station, the smaller the shielding radius.
3. Tighten the antenna before powering on. The antenna must be placed vertically (⊥). The numbers marked on the antenna correspond to the numbers marked on the antenna hole of the main unit. .
4. The effective coverage of the signal shield is the circular area with the shield, so when using it, you should pay attention to choosing the correct position of the shield to avoid blocking the dead corner.
5. The signal shield should be placed in a well-ventilated place to avoid the shielding of open objects and strong electromagnetic sources of strong heat sources to ensure the shielding effect. When the signal shield works for a long time, other components should be stacked and the antenna must be disassembled. , so as not to affect the shielding effect and damage the equipment.
6. When the signal circuit breaker is not in use, the power supply should be cut off in time, so as not to affect the normal use of the mobile phone.
7. Pay attention to waterproof when using the protective cover outdoors
8. If the area of the site is larger than the effective shielding range, it is recommended to use multiple shielded honeycombs to ensure the shielding effect.
The power supply and antenna are dedicated to the host, and they are debugged one-to-one during factory debugging. Try not to use them interchangeably to ensure the best effect.
9. Keep away from corrosive gases and liquids, and do a good job of dustproof and moisture-proof, so as not to accelerate the aging of internal parts of the equipment
10. When deployed outdoors or in the wild, pay attention to increased protection of environments infected with destructive animals such as rats and ants.