1. The antenna must be installed according to the corresponding mark on the main unit, and then the main unit power supply must be connected (it is strictly forbidden to turn on the unit without connecting the antenna).
2. The shield antenna uses a soft whip omnidirectional antenna. The effective coverage area is the area where the antenna gradually weakens. Therefore, pay attention to the correct selection of the position and angle of the antenna in order to avoid shielding the blind spots.
3. The sign should be placed in a well-ventilated place. The antenna should be installed to avoid large objects and strong heat and electromagnetic sources to ensure the shielding effect and long-term stable operation.
4. When the shielding works, do not stack other objects and disassemble the antenna on it, so as not to affect the shielding effect and damage the machine.
5. When the shield is not used, the power supply should be cut off in time so as not to affect the normal use of the mobile phone.
6 If the site area used is larger than the effective shielding area, it is recommended to install multiple honeycombs with shields to achieve the best shielding effect.
Question: If phone jammer works, why some cell phone signal indicators still have signal indicators? Answer: This is just an illusion. In fact, at this point, the mobile phone can no longer communicate. If you press the pull button at will, you will find that there is no signal display on the signal display. After switching on the shielding, it takes about 30 seconds to complete the shielding.
Q: Does cell phone signal blocker affect the normal operation of other electronic devices?
Answer: no. This is because the electromagnetic signal emitted by the cellphone signal shield falls entirely within the state-specified cellphone operating frequency band, thereby only blocking cellphone communication. This signal is always in a relatively static state and does not affect electronic devices.