1. Is it inconvenient to switch on and off?
After there are too many mobile phone signal jammers, it is difficult to turn on and off in a centralized manner; even if the power cord is arranged uniformly, a special person is required to be responsible for turning on and off on time.
2. Unable to know the working status and failure of the shield?
After all mobile phone signal jammers are activated, managers cannot immediately know whether the jammers at which points are working normally.
3. Not energy saving and environmental protection, not conducive to equipment maintenance?
It is not conducive to energy saving, environmental protection, equipment maintenance, and shortening the service life of equipment (such as factory areas, canteens, warehouses, etc., which are unmanned at night, and do not need to be installed in these locations. The phone signal jammer runs continuously 24 hours a day).
4. Inconvenient for group control or point-to-point control?
It is impossible to accurately control the timing switch in any group or point-to-point.
5. Can't prevent the phenomenon of deliberately destroying the shielding device?
For intentional damage, cutting off the power supply, etc. that affect the normal operation and use of the mobile phone jammer, the management personnel cannot immediately determine and know.
6. Can't trace and troubleshoot the process of artificially closing the blocker?
It is impossible to know which blocker has been maliciously closed.
7. Can't find the manufacturer for repair after the shield is broken?
Broken shield with nowhere to repair, making you angry?
8. Is there a base station around the shield that is not completely shielded?
Are there base stations around that cannot be completely shielded, or affect the signal of the base station to be announced?
9. Are large conference rooms still using multiple small shielding devices for sub-regional shielding, causing budget overruns?
A large conference room of 1000 square meters is shielded by small shielding devices, resulting in budget overruns?